Saturday, May 12, 2012

What we've been up to


So I apologize again for the loooong post.  One day I'll be able to blog on a regular basis so they're isn't so much to catch up on.  But for now you can rest assured that all my blog posts are functioning as procrastination from schoolwork.  Today it's a research paper . . . bleh.  Well as most of you know I got to visit my wonderful husband last week! It was an amazing few days.  We had beautiful weather and had so much fun going on bike rides, shopping, grilling, hot tubbing, movies.  And Daniel got a job! Like a real salary benefits job! I'm sooo proud of him and its nice having one less uncertainty in our lives.  I also had a job interview while I was there that went really well, things are looking up! And in case you hadn't heard our other big news, we have a new addition to our family - Sadie Portland Jones. She's a sweetheart and loves to be petted constantly.  I'm so grateful that she's able to keep Daniel company while we're apart.




We also got to go to our friend Sean's wedding while we were there - he was one of the groomsmen at our wedding.  So happy for him and his new wife Laura (who we found out that day is Daniel's second cousin!)
Enjoying the sunshine
My mom's beautiful yard, hopefully I'll be able to keep it up!
So nice to be able to ride my bike again! There's a nice trail right by our house.
 
I'm hooked to this place.  By far one of the yummiest things I've ever eaten.
 
Of course it was hard to say goodbye again.  Philadelphia didn't quite feel like home anymore when I got back.  But only two weeks til I see him again and 32 days til we're together for good. 

And at least I still have this guy to keep me company.  What a life.

1 comment:

  1. You got another cat?! So cute! Also, that's so exciting Daniel got a job! Yay!

    ReplyDelete