Monday, June 25, 2012

School's out FOREVER!


So a LOT has happened in the last few weeks and I'm a bit overwhelmed wanting to post about it all, so I thought I'd break it up and post a little bit at a time- this post is just about graduating.  I can't believe I am done school forever!  It still hasn't hit me that I'll never have to do homework or go to class again.  Graduation was wonderful, mom and dad came the week before and helped me pack and clean up the apartment a bit.  It was so fun to see them as always and I'm so grateful for all they've done to make it possible for me to get my master's degree.  I'm also very grateful to my friends in the program, especially Trish and Mary, who I definitely would not have made it through school without.  I'm also so glad Daniel could be there, it's so nice to have a husband who is so proud of me.  He was incredibly sweet the whole day and bought me the most beautiful ring as a graduation gift.  I also still can't believe I have a master's degree - I'm starting to realize that's sort of a big deal.  I'm really grateful that I was able to find a job before I finished school - it's still crazy to think that I'm a for real therapist. (Can you tell I'm just in shock about all of this?) 




No comments:

Post a Comment