Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Seafoam!

Lately I am obsessed with anything seafoam green - bags, purses, swimsuits - all of it! I just can't get enough! I've yet to buy anything in the color since we have so little mula, even though Daniel will tell you I drool over anything seafoam. Here's a little bit of my cravings in the shade, maybe you'll catch some of the fetish.

On another note, Daniel's mom came to visit this weekend - we had so much fun going to the beach and walking around Philly and we exposed her to the deliciousness of east coast food. I'll have to upload pictures when I get the chance to hook up the camera - I'm supposed to be doing homework right now instead of dreaming about seafoam . . . oh and Daniel and I have been together for a year now! Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. I also LOVE seafoam green. I have a few of the anthro bowls in that color and loooooooove them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have I been all summer! I have totally missed all your posts. I love the seafoam, it's very calming. Have fun with your mom and dad! miss you guys

    ReplyDelete