Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HALFWAY DONE!!!

I'm officially a second year MFT student today! I can't believe I made it halfway (and my friend Trish can't believe I moved across the country, lived with mice and bugs, planned a wedding, made it through a year of grad school, got married, moved again . . . all in 9 months. phew.) It's been a crazy crazy time and I'm SOOOO glad to have a much needed break, although I already don't really know what to do with myself. I mean I don't really remember what its like to have time to do things like paint my nails. Or watch a movie and not feel guilty? Or sew the pillow thats been ripped that I haven't had time to fix in, wait for it . . . 6 months! Hopefully I get used to this newfound freedom instead of spending my summer being stressed with not being stressed!

Before . . .
After . . .

Satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment