Sunday, August 21, 2011

summer fun

This week has been a great one! Daniel flew by himself for the first time, I sold 5 paintings, started learning how to sew, and we got to go horseback riding!

Here we are after the ride with our horses, Sorento and Poncho.

Sorento kept turning to make sure we got a picture of his good side

These two massive dogs were cuddling in the stable's office

Thanks mom for my early Christmas present!!! (I was so worried about breaking it. Which I did in the first 5 minutes. Twice. But I fixed it twice too!)

Daniel's walk to work

One of my paintings

We went over near the airport and spent some time watching the planes land.

And here's my hubby flying! I'm so proud of him!




1 comment:

  1. So fun Jen! Love your painting i will have to look at them online! We will have to swap sewing ideas and patterns! I am going to start a gathered dress along the waist and with jersey knit fabric! Miss you and so happy that your so happy :)

    ReplyDelete