Tuesday, March 20, 2012

st. paddy's and freedom

Well I survived this quarter (barely). I don't know why it seemed especially difficult. Only one more to go, I can't believe its so close! I'm just so excited to have a break and glad it came just in time for my birthday (and the most beautiful weather!) We really lucked out this year and really didn't even have a winter. I think maybe it snowed once and was gone in a day? Nuts! Especially after last winter. I don't know how we survived, every morning coming out of our basement bedroom into the heatless frigid upstairs.  But its been gorgeous lately, and I absolutely love walking around our beautiful city. Here's some pics to catch you up on our life!






Shamrock shakes of course. I made green eggs, green pasta, and green popcorn.


Spring = RITAS!


Our little bundle of joy is as sweet and cuddly as ever.


So is our little niece. Sometimes I wish this was all she did when she came over. But only sometimes cause she's really cute when she's awake too.


And in other (not) news, I can't get enough of this guy. He's wonderful.




1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! Who is this niece?? Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete