Sunday, April 15, 2012

i've made it 4 days

Only 61 to go. It's 8:00 and all I feel like doing is going to bed so I don't have to miss Daniel. It hasn't been too bad so far since I've been spending time with friends and family but really only hasn't been too bad because I try not to let myself think about it. I just wanna say that it really really sucks to not get to see your best friend every day and it really really sucks that daniel and I have been together almost two years now and a quarter of that we have been living 3000 miles away from each other. I'm grateful for Rocky's company, grateful for my brother's wonderful family, grateful for friends, and (sort of) grateful for homework to keep me busy. Because without all that the next few months would do nothing but suck. Pretty sure June 16th will be one of the happiest days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment