Sunday, July 3, 2011

America the Beautiful

Last night Daniel and I stuffed ourselves at an all-you-can eat ice cream festival. It was crazy packed with people and we had to push our way through lines but we ended up eating a combined 26 scoops! (Plus two tubes of water ice). We had a hard time deciding if it be more worth it to go to a higher quality ice cream place and eat less, but luckily the ben and jerry's booth made it both quality and quantity! It was fun and we were pretty stuffed after (good thing I wore my fat dress). I actually ended up running into a client, first time with that awkward experience! After the ice cream we caught another fireworks show over the river, can't wait for more tomorrow!

Daniel about halfway through . . .

Wish this was in my freezer . . . best flavor in the world.

My cute hubby waiting for the fireworks to start

The city decked out in patriotism
Grand finale
And this was my afternoon project, a painting of our view of center city

No comments:

Post a Comment