Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We're getting old . . .

Last night we went to the free concert and fireworks at the art museum. We had a blast with our friends Trish and Evan but we were absolutely exhausted after standing for a good 5 hours. We've decided next year we're coming prepared with chairs and coolers of food and drink to all these events. It was lots of fun though, we got to see The Roots, Sara Bareilles, Earth Wind and Fire, Estelle, Michael Mcdonald, DJ Jazzy Jeff and . . . wait for it . . . BOYS II MEN!!! They were surprise guests, I was so hyped up it was enough to help me forget my hurting feet at least for a few songs.

Last July 4th was when Daniel and I told each other we loved each other, who knew where we'd be now!

Motown Philly! Definitely made my night . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment