Sunday, November 27, 2011

not the best way to spend your vacation . . .

So i started coming down with a cold a few days before we left on vacation. I thought I could fend it off but the plane rides and lack of sleep did me in. I finally started feeling a lot better yesterday but what happens that night? Everything coming out of everywhere. Daniel ended up taking me to the emergency room because I couldn't keep a sip of water down and I couldn't even sit up. Unfortunately I was probably ranked low on the scale of emergencies so we were there from 11:30 to 6 in the morning. They pumped me with fluids and painkillers and I'm feeling a lot better but still can't eat anything so really weak. I just have to say that I have the best husband ever though. It was awful sitting there that long but Daniel was a sweetheart and held my hand while getting my IV (I have some PTSD when it comes to needles). I'm so lucky to have him. We're coming up on our first anniversary and its been crazy being married. We've had some really not so fun things we've gone through but we've also had some awesome times. And I know that the really hard and painful times are only going to bring us closer and make us stronger. I'm so glad I married this man, I've never loved anyone so much. He really is my best friend and when he messes up, he always tries to make it better. I can't imagine a life without him and I'm so grateful that we're going to be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment