Tuesday, November 29, 2011

starbucks and hospitals

Well this vacation was full of some unwelcome surprises (aka stomach bugs and flight cancellations) but luckily there were lots of fun things in between. We had a blast with daniel's family playing games, shopping, and eating lots of yummy food.

Airports, airports . . . it makes us a little sick to think of how many we'll be at in the next month.


Happy thanksgiving!


Yes, I developed an addiction to gingerbread hot chocolates from starbucks while we were there. Don't they look pretty with my nails?


Jelly Belly Factory. Please don't eat the rotten egg flavor. Ever.

Unfortunately I weighed too much for the pony rides.


Day trip to SanFrancisco! I'm glad I felt a little better so we could go there-I'd never been. I love seeing new cities and it was so much fun to see my friend Missy that I haven't seen since the night Daniel and I got engaged. Wish we could have stayed longer but hopefully we'll get to go back!

Cupcakes of course, and fresh clam chowder for Daniel.

Oh and more airports . . .


Neither of us wanted our vacation to end but at the same time were very glad to be home and get some rest. I missed snuggling with Rocky but I'm glad he had a friend to play with while we were gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment