Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We flew today!

Daniel passed his private pilot's license exam on Saturday and is now officially a helicopter pilot! Today he got to fly me for the first time, I'd never even been in a helicopter before. I'll admit I was a little nervous at first but it was SO much fun!! We flew to Philadelphia and the city looked so beautiful from up above even on a hazy day, we're hoping to fly to New York next week! I'm so proud of how hard Daniel has worked and so excited to be able to fly with him. He is such an amazing person and husband. I love seeing how excited he gets about any little helicopter thing, I love seeing him so happy! Here are some pics and videos from our flight.

Taking off. . .


This is my I'm past the point of freaking out and now am really excited face.





My amazing pilot



Flying over Princeton University on the way back

Landing . . .

Yay we made it safely to the ground!


What an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Now that is legit :) so happy for your happiness! In your post below I thought you were going to say that you were 32 weeks pregnant! Haha you are tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! The kids loved all the pictures and movie clips. What a cool uncle! Luke showed his friends and was like, "that's my uncle!"

    ReplyDelete